Do Your Free Online Assessment before Migrating to Canada as a Physiotherapist

A SART is an online self assessment tool designed for Internationally Educated Health Professionals. This tool will help you compare your knowledge, skills and abilities against those required to practice in Canada.

What content to expect in the tool:
1. Information on the education requirements and licensure/certification process for physical therapists.

2. General Information about immigration.

3. A view about the life and practice of physiotherapists through authentic case scenarios, employer identified core skills and technical competencies.

4. Assessment that helps you identify gaps (if any) and therefore make informed decisions about your career options (eg you may decide to start as a Physiotherapy Assistant instead of Physiotherapist)

I know a number health professionals that got nasty shocks after migrating to Canada, when they realized their skills didn't match.
As a first step it would be wise to use the free online assessment tool, so your decision to migrate to Canada would be an informed one.



Nice to hear from you!

Allied Health Travel Jobs in the US

When healthcare facilities experience shortages and vacancies caused by reasons such as expansion, turnover, or staff vacations, they recruit temporary allied health travel professionals with the flexibility to travel for temporary assignments (typically 13 weeks).

Med Travelers offers allied health clinicians the opportunity to expand and advance their careers in hospitals, clinics, medical centers, home health agencies, skilled nursing facilities, schools, government institutions, and many other healthcare organizations.

These Allied health travel jobs are ideal for new graduates seeking résumé-building opportunities that combine education with adventure.
Experienced health clinicians will also get to add variety experience to their allied health careers, while enjoying top pay, comprehensive insurance coverage, complimentary private housing, and many other exclusive benefits.

You must be a graduate of a U.S.-accredited allied healthcare program,
hold a valid professional practice license or certification, present proof of your right to work in the United States (the most common forms of this are your birth certificate, social security card, or U.S. passport).

Med Travelers provides its temporary professionals with free, private housing

Start your job search.


Nice to hear from you!

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2018. I hope this year is a year your career dreams come true. If you have any questions or suggestions that could help you achieve your desires, don't hesitate to contact me.


Nice to hear from you!